Call:  (407) 331-6620 or (850) 439-1001
Toll-free:  (888) 331-6620 

e-book thumbnail

Seven Things To Know When You Receive A Notice Of Investigation From The Department Of Health

What should I do if I receive notice from the VA that I may be reported to the NPDB?

Speaker 1: We consult with many physicians that receive notice often years after the fact. One, seven years after the fact, and he was no longer working for the VA. The physician must request all of the information on the case, because that physician will have the opportunity to provide a statement and other documentation to rebut whatever is being stated against him, and perhaps prevent that case from being reported to the VA. Consult an experienced healthcare attorney to help you file a rebuttal and try to convince the VA not to report you to the National Practitioner Data Bank.