Assisted Living Facility Representation, Adult Day Care Centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Group Homes
The Health Law Firm and its attorneys routinely represent assisted living facilities, adult day care centers, continuing care retirement communities, and group homes. Our firm provides representation regarding:
• Licensure and regulatory matters
• Applications and renewal applications
• Litigation and dispute resolution
• Representation in surveys and inspections
• Other regulatory compliance with federal sand state laws and regulations, including
Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA
• Medicare and Medicaid disputes
• Administrative hearings (formal hearings or informal hearings)
• Defense in civil suits for negligence
• Defense in business litigation
• Contracts and business transactions
Often the legal issues listed above have the potential to negatively affect the solvency and the existence of the facility, including possible harm to its professional reputation in the community. On any such issue, you should seek the advice and counsel of an experienced attorney who is well-versed in the health care industry.
Contact an Experienced Attorney
If you are an assisted living facility and find yourself in a dispute, contact the Health Law Firm today. We have experience dealing with the Department of Health (DOH), the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) regulations, and other agencies.